Presentation of Mary Academy Panther Bookstore
The Presentation of Mary Academy Panther Bookstore is a great place to visit to purchase fun items to show your PMA spirit! Classroom necessities are also available in the store.
Here we have a wide variety of items to purchase. Including shirts, sweatshirts, shorts, pens, pencils, markers, highlighters, notebooks, paper, paper clips, staplers, tape, glue, rulers, calculators, colored paper, poster board, note cards, mugs and bumper stickers!
Monday – Friday 7:30 A.M. – 2:30 P.M.
Closed during periods 3, 6 and 7
For prices and ordering information, contact: Ms. Jaime-Lyn Pickles, Bookstore Manager at 978-683-9291, x146 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
PMA Bookstore Guidelines
The Presentation of Mary Academy textbook sale is held at the end of August for each upcoming school year.
All Textbooks must be purchased by students during these allotted times only. At the sale students will be given the list of books that are required for each of their courses, and payment is due at this time for all books.
A credit will be applied to the upcoming year's book bill for those students who returned books at the end of the previous academic year. This amount will be deducted from the total amount due from the textbook total.
Students are required to buy an academic planner and pay a retreat fee. Seniors also pay a fee that covers their yearbook, retreat down-payment and graduation. Each course requires a different selection of books therefore, totals could range in the price of $300 - $400. The total balance for all textbooks is due at the time of the book sale. No books will be given to students unless the balance is paid in full.
Any book on backorder will be paid for at the time of the book sale. Once the backordered books arrive we will immediately hand them out in class.
Bookstore Guidelines on Text Book Return Credits/Refunds
In the event that a student is withdrawn from Presentation of Mary Academy, textbook credits will be applied as follows:
- Within the first 2 weeks of the academic year, 100% full credit will be given back to the student for the books she has returned.
- After the first 2 weeks up until the 1st progress report date, 90% of the cost of books will be refunded.
- Between the first progress report date and the end of the 1st quarter, 80% of the cost of the books will be refunded.
- After the first quarter and up until the end of the year, 70% of the cost of the books will be refunded.
*Note: Any workbook/paperback that the student has not written in will be credited as the above mentions only up until the 1st quarter. After the 1st quarter has ended, no workbooks/paperbacks will be accepted for any credit.
The book coordinator reserves the right to reduce the percentage rate given back on a book, if proper handling and care was not shown.
After the books have been processed, the final credit total will be given to the Business Manager. Checks will be sent to the home of the student. Thank you for your cooperation.
Presentation of Mary Academy Bookstore End-of-the-year Book Return
At the end of the academic school year students are given the opportunity to return their textbooks for credit.
Freshmen, Sophomores and Juniors will receive that credit on her book bill for the following year.
Seniors will receive a check in the mail.
Students are required to follow the below guidelines in order to receive credit for their returned books.
1. Designated dates and times will be set for the book return. No books will be accepted for return before or after these dates.
2. All books need to be brought to the PMA Library in a bag with the students name clearly printed on the bag. Do not bring one book at a time.
3. Any books that are left outside of the Library will NOT be processed. Each student must bring her books inside of the Library.
4. Any book that has papers left in them will be credited less for that book.
5. After inspection from the Library staff, credits will be given for the books returned.
6. Only TEXTBOOKS can be returned for credit, no workbooks or paperbacks (unless otherwise noted).
7. At the discretion of the teacher, some books may be discontinued and will not be accepted for return or credit.
Presentation of Mary Academy Bookstore Guidelines for Transfer Students
Students transferring into Presentation of Mary Academy will have their books set aside for them. A $100 deposit is required for the student to pick up her books. The balance will need to be paid within a month of her start date at PMA. The Total cost of books could range between $300 - $400.